In my earlier blog, I wrote a little about how a few simple exercises could be beneficial for toning the pectoral muscles underneath the breast tissue area, which can help improve the general toning and provide some enlargement too.
In addition to these exercises, another technique you can practice is to massage and check your breasts. Besides having a beneficial effect on breast growth, self examination of your breasts is an important habit to get into for all women, including transgender women at every stage of their transition.
Why does massage help ? Well, your breasts are largely composed of fatty tissues and adipose fats, each of which respond very well to massage. By massaging your breasts, you stimulate the supporting tissues and the lymph circulation. Each of which has a positive effect on the firmness and shape. It also triggers a healthy hormonal response, increasing the levels of oxytocin, which can be a very effective method to increase breast size.
Done regularly, you’ll notice that your breasts will develop and become more toned and have an improved appearance, which can help improve your self confidence.
How to do it
Massage using very firm pressure using circular, inward & upward strokes for 5-10 min once or twice daily.
- Apply some massage oil or breast cream on your breasts. This is to help reduce the unpleasant feeling due to fiction. Oils and creams will make you feel more comfortable while massaging.
- Start massaging from the centre of your breasts, use a firm pressure with your palms. Follow the contours of the breasts from inwards to outwards. Ensure your hands are moving from the outside of your body towards the middle in a circular motion. Repeat about 25 times.
- Using alternate hand movements, sweep from the underarms area upwards & inwards towards the front. Again, repeat this about 25 times.
- Use both hands lifting the breast upwards with firm support, for another 25 times.
- Repeat step 2, with lighter strokes and without pushing the bust inwards.
- Repeat for your other breast.
For best results, work directly on the breast tissue, rather than through the fabric of a blouse or bra. Use a pressure that feels comfortable and take your time, working the area slowly. You can use this technique laying down or standing up, but use a gentle lotion to get the best effect.
One last thing I want to emphasise while you’re doing this, which is very important ! While you’re doing this, check your breast tissue for any signs of abnormalities, like redness, soreness or lumps. I’m sure that you don’t need me to tell you that this is for signs of cancer or other serious illness, so I’ll just stick with encouraging you to get into the regular habit of doing it. Please !
Love and strength